BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT
The shape and proportion of the buttocks are important factors in a well-proportioned body. Unfortunately, your buttock’s shape often cannot be significantly altered through diet or exercise. Thus, a Brazilian butt lift is a great option for anyone who wants to enhance this part of their body. A Brazilian butt lift is a specialized fat transfer procedure that augments the size and shape of the buttocks without implants. Unlike silicone implants, a Brazilian butt lift provide more natural-looking results while creating more roundness in your backside.
This procedure is used to:
- Increases buttock volume & improves shape
- Reduces fat in your abdomen, hips, lower back & thighs
- Adds fullness to Flat Buttocks
- Enhances your body’s curves
- Improves overall body proportions
How is Brazilian butt lift performed?
Brazilian butt lift surgery is performed under general anesthesia and involves two procedures: liposuction and augmentation.
First, liposuction is performed to remove excess from areas such as the abdomen, hips, lower back, arms or thighs. Then a thin tube called a cannula is inserted, which is connected to a vacuum, for the extrication. As the next step, the extracted fat is prepared for transfer and injected into areas of the buttocks to enhance its shape and size.
Who are good candidates for Brazilian butt lift?
This procedure is best suited for patients who:
- Want a buttock augmentation without implants
- Have lost weight and wish to add volume to the curves and contour of the buttocks
- Want a better balance or proportion
- Want to enhance the size or shape of their buttocks
- Want to add lift to a flat buttock
- Want a trimmer, more athletic posterior
- Have adequate fat stores in other areas to transfer into the buttocks
- Have realistic expectations
Recovery and results
After your procedure, dressings/bandages will be applied to the incisions. Small, thin tubes may be temporarily placed under the skin to drain any excess blood or fluid that may collect. Furthermore, you will be instructed to wear a support garment. You will not be allowed to sit or lie directly on your buttocks for about 2 weeks after a Brazilian butt lift. You will need to sleep on your stomach or side. Normal sitting activity is typically allowed after 8 weeks or so. The patient will be allowed to sit in a modified position, using a donut seat or placing a pillow under your thighs to avoid pressure on the buttocks. Pain will be minimal and you can resume light daily activities after one week, but shouldn’t exercise or lift heavy objects. The results of the surgery are visible almost immediately. However, it will take some time for the final results of the procedure to fully develop.
You can reach us from our 24/7 whatsapp line.